Menu text is a special type of text field for menu content. Each menu text box can include multiple items to create sections on your design.
To add Menu text to your template -
- Select the Text tab on the left panel.
- Several Menu text samples will display. Click or drag any of them to the canvas.
Note: It doesn't matter which sample you start with. Every setting — fonts, layout, spacing — can be fully customized.
To enter your items -
- Select the Menu text box on the canvas.
- Click the pink pencil Edit icon in the upper corner.
- Delete or edit the sample items.
- Click on the gray + New Item button to add more. Or click on My Saved Items to import saved content from a previous design.
- When all your menu items have been filled in, click the X or Done button to view your new content on the canvas.
To customize the look and layout of your items -
- Select the Menu text box on the template. The styling panel will open on the left side of the screen.
- You can adjust fonts, spacing, and layout options. Note: controls apply to all items in the menu text box.
Fonts can be adjusted using the controls shown in the image below:
Spacing can be adjusted using the Between Items and Line Height controls.
See GIF below.
Drag the Between Items slide bar to adjust the space between each menu item in the menu object text box.
Drag the Line Height slide bar to increase or decrease the space between the item name and the description.
Adjust the layout of your item, description and prices using the selection of different layout options shown in the GIF below.
You can drag your Menu text box around the canvas to position as desired.
The width of your Menu text box can be adjusted with the pink handles, or the Size button in the toolbar.
Time-Saving Tip: Set your desired fonts and layout in the first Menu box, then use the Copy button in the toolbar to quickly create new menu boxes, and then add more items to complete your design.
If you have further questions or require assistance when editing your designs, you can contact our Customer Experience team by Clicking Here.