You can apply bold, italics, underline, or all-caps effects to text fields. This can help draw your customer's eye to a particular item or offering.
To apply a style to all text in a box:
- Select the text box on the canvas.
- The white toolbar above the canvas shows: B ɪ U and TT
- The B is for bold. The ɪ is for italicize. The U is for underline. The TT is to capitalize all the text within the text box.
- Select one of those symbols and all text in the box will change accordingly.
To apply a style to only some of the text in a box:
- Click on the text box. Highlight the words you want to style.
- Select the desired style effect on the white toolbar.
- Your highlighted text will be updated with the new style.