Text colors can be changed by using the color box in the toolbar above the template.
- Select the text on the template.
- Select the color box in the toolbar above the template.
- Select one of the colors listed or select the + button to pick a specific color.
- If the + button is selected to pick a specific color, the hex color code can be typed or pasted into the color code box. Or the colors can be changed using the multi-color bar on the right side of the color picker. Then drag the small circle in the larger color box on the left side of the color picker.
- Click anywhere away from the color picker and the text will take on the new color.
- Note: Only one color is supported per plain text box. Menu text supports one color per field type (example: all item names can be red, all prices can be blue).