To add a plain text box to the canvas:
- Click on the TEXT option in the left side panel.
- This panel shows 3 plain text fields: Add Header, Add Subheader, Add Body Text.
- Click one of these text fields, and a new text box will instantly appear on the canvas. Or drag your desired text field to the canvas.
- On the canvas, click the new text box. Type to edit the message. Change the format – font, color, size and more – via the white toolbar above the canvas.
- Click, hold and drag the text wherever you want to position it on the canvas.
- Use the box handles to make your text box wider or narrower as desired. Box height is auto-adjusted to fit your content.
To delete a plain text field -
- Click on the text box on the canvas.
- On the white toolbar that appears, click on the trash can icon.
If you deleted something by accident, immediately use the Undo button (beside the canvas) to bring it back.